Building a World Class Wellness Program
Return on Investment
Here are some of our recent success stories:
- Townsend engineering increased their program participation rates to over 80%.
- Union Pacific Railroad achieved a net savings of $1.26 million through a medical self care program.
- Lincoln Plating, a Sam employer of 210 people invested $85,000 in a wellness program and demonstrated returns of over $800,000. They also reduced annual turnover from 70% to 35% in less than two years.
- Highsmith, Inc., a Wisconsin based firm of 300 people, significantly lowered health care expenditures through an aggressive risk-rating program.
- Miami Valley Hospital reduced health risk factors among at-risk employees by over 15%.
- Portage County Schools achieved a Gold Well Workplace and has been recognized as one of America’s Healthiest Schools.